|My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica|
|Release dates||May 15, 2004|
|Running time||56 minutes|
|Film Series||My Scene Webisodes|
|Followed by||My Scene: Masquerade Madness|
Urban Desire, a band which consists of River, Sutton, Hudson and Ellis, and managed by Madison, get through to the finals of the Beat to Beat competition. The finals are taking place in Jamaica, so the band and Madison travel there. When they are gone, Barbie, Nolee and Chelsea raise money and go to Jamaica to surprise Madison and the band. Barbie loves Jamaica, but she gets upset when River, her boyfriend and lead guitarist of Urban Desire, starts spending more time with Madison than her, even though it's just about work. She sees them hugging and mistakes it for something more. After reconciling with Madison, Barbie sets up an after-party concert, since Urban Desire had been disqualified from the Beat to Beat. A record producer decides to produce the band's demo and the movie ends on a song.
- Barbie is voiced by Kelly Sheridan
- Chelsea is voiced by Nicole Bouma
- Nolee is voiced by Tegan Moss
- Madison is voiced by Kathleen Barr
- Delancey is voiced by Meghan Black
- River is voiced by Alessandro Juliani, (miscredited as Allessandro Juliani)
- Ellis is voiced by Shane Meier
- Sutton is voiced by Mark Hildreth
- Hudson is voiced by Kirby Morrow
- Jai is voiced by Brenda M. Crichlow
- Tyson is voiced by Mark Hildreth
Urban Desire cover two songs: "Spontaneous Combustion" by The Fuzz, and "Going Down In Flames" by Hidell. Both songs were censored at times to make them more child appropriate for the film. There are also two songs by Leslie Mills in the film, which are "Radiowave" and "Making My Way". "Making My Way" was also in Barbie and The Three Musketeers, which was released in 2009.
In addition, there are two songs heard in the background. One plays during the gang's montage around Jamaica, and the other plays when everyone is dancing at the Guava Gulch. Neither one of these songs are credited in the end, nor can they be found anywhere.
- There were three lines featuring the Jammin' in Jamaica movie: Jammin' in Jamaica, Jammin' in Jamaica Surfriders and Jammin' in Jamaica Cruisin the Boardwalk.
My Scene Webisodes | My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica | My Scene: Masquerade Madness | My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie
Songs: "It's My Scene" | "Spontaneous Combustion" | "Making My Way" | "Radiowave" | "Going Down In Flames" | "Calling All Girlfriends" | "Live" | "Lucky" | "Feel Like L.A." | "Find The Fun" | "Starlight" | "Dance 'til Dawn" | "Playground"